Geoff Womack has handled numerous misdemeanors and felony crimes in state
and federal courts all across Texas. He has an in-depth understanding
of the law and a meticulous attention for details, a trait that is highly
valuable in criminal defense. Mr. Womack also genuinely cares for his
clients and works hard to deliver the best possible outcome.
Prior to law school, Geoff clerked at Vinson & Elkins, one of Texas'
oldest and most prestigious law firms. After graduating from law school,
Geoff joined his father,
Guy Womack, and formed Guy L. Womack & Associates. From complex litigation to
criminal defense, Geoff applies his vast experience and knowledge to each
case. Despite being relatively young in his career, Geoff has already
exceled in the legal arena, handling high-profile trials such as the Abu
Ghraib prisoner abuse trials.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2004
- B.S., Texas A&M University
- Criminal defense
- Civil litigation
- Admiralty & maritime personal injury
- State Bar of Texas
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Aggie Bar Association
Honors & Awards
Houston's Top DUI/DWI Lawyers by
H Texas Magazine, 2015
Contact Geoff Womack
if you would like to discuss your charges.